Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thoughts and Fracking

I am a bit confused as to how we are expected to assemble this information as far as a report or presentation- I know I would benefit from a clearer outline of what is expected of us as far as a completed assignment. We can gather all the information we need but I am still unclear as to where we are expected to go with it. That being said, I looked into the economic implications of fracking for gas and found these two articles-

Economics and potential energy impact of fracking in the U.S.


Hydraulic Fracturing Research study and implications, EPA

This is also a good article dealing with responsible expansion in the energy sector as well as a recently released EIA fracking report. There is really no end to information on alternative energies which is why I feel like I am running in circles on this. What is the endgame for this assignment?

No comments:

Post a Comment